Creating and preparing a pitch deck.
Congrats you have an idea…now it’s time to reveal the essence of your business. To have a successful investor deck you need to have a smart pitch deck.
This template is a simple overview of what you will want to build out as you work to share your brand and products/services with investors.
Here are a list of things to make sure you do when building your content.
- Be clear and concise
- Directly define the problem and how you will solve it
- Know your audience and target market
- Limit to 20 pages of less
- Have a clear business plan and direction
- Demonstrate scalability
- Show metrics to show the success of your product
- Share testimonials
- Show the current growth rate of your startup
- Be original in both execution and direction
- Recognise your competition and determine why you’re a better solution
- Use visuals, such as diagrams
- Showcase your financial and personal business goals
Download our free pitch deck to help you get started!